Donate FREE items from a "Buy One Get One" sale.
- Plan a food drive at church, school, work, or neighborhood.
Recruit a group to become a monthly donor of a specific needed item.
Save your plastic grocery bags...we use LOTS of these.
Plant a row in your garden and donate the produce you grow.
Volunteer time in the pantry, inventorying, processing & stocking donations.
Clip coupons and donate them for pantry clients.
- Used cars can help WACS participants get to school and work.
- Gently used fans and air conditioners help keep homes cool.
- Donated office supplies can help reduce operating expenses.
- Share your talent or expertise with someone by teaching a clasors.
- Sponsor a WACS child and help send them to summer camp.
- Help a GED student by sponsoring their enrollment fee.